Friday, October 1, 2010

Question Box

Another new (I know the whole blog is new) addition to the blog is the question box. This is a virtual question box for our group to submit questions related to theological, apologetic, cultural, and ethical issues.  My goal is to provide relevant answers from a biblical worldview.

This is not a "stump the teacher" game.  So, please only ask a question if you or someone you know will benefit from the answer.  I will do my best to respond to these questions on this blog throughout the year (responses won't be immediate, but I will do my best to answer them by the end of each academic year).

The Fine Print: I reserve the right to modify a question or combine multiple questions into one.  I even reserve the right not to answer a question.  If you have somewhat of a personal question, I will protect your anonymity by changing details that might give away your identity.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment