Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Got Questions?

As a reminder, we do have a questionbox on the blog. You can submit questions related to theology, apologetics, cultural, and ethical issues. My goal is to provide relevant answers from a biblical worldview.

Disclaimer: This is not a "stump the teacher" game. So, please only ask a question if you or someone you know will benefit from the answer. I will do my best to respond to these questions on the blog throughout the year (responses won't be immediate, but I will do my best to answer them by the end of each academic year). I reserve the right to modify a question or combine multiple questions into one. I even reserve the right not to answer a question. If you have somewhat of a personal question, I will protect your anonymity by changing details that might give away your identity. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment