Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Songs for the Summer

If you are looking for some good music to direct your soul to God, let me suggest Sixteen Songs for Summer:

From Age to Age (Sovereign Grace)
  • Great Things
  • Our Song from Age to Age
  • Glorious Christ
  • Mighty Fortress
  • All is Well
  • Gladly Would I Leave Behind Me




The Good Life (Tripp Lee) 

  • New Dreams
  • Take Me There
  • Beautiful Life (on topic of Pro-life)





God and Sinner Reconciled (Stephen Miller)
  • God and Sinner Reconciled






Risen (Sovereign Grace)

  • Alive
  • To Live is Christ
  • Behold Our God 





The 6th Day (Flame)

  • The 6th Day
  • Scripture Alone 
  • Let Go






I am sure we could make this list much longer, but I was trying to keep it to the length of one extended album. I'd love to hear your list of songs that direct you to God and encourage you in the faith. Feel free to share in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment