Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making the Most of a Spring Break Car Trip

I don't have tell you that Spring Break starts this coming week.  So, I wanted to suggest a few items for your edification.  Below are a few free things that you could download to your MP3 player and listen to as you travel.  This is a good way to use your time and grow spiritually while you drive.

Sermon's/ Conference Audio
The Give Me an Answer Collegiate Conference held at Southern Seminary in 2010 and 2011 is available online. 
  • 2010 "Does God Still Speak"
  • 2011 "Recalibrate" (not sure what that means in this context, but I'm sure it is good)
  • I listened to a talk by Dr. Russel Moore on James from the 2010 conference and found it encouraging.

Book on "Tape" (Guess it is a "book on hard drive" now-a-days)
  • "The Holiness of God" by RC Sproul.  I just began reading this book yesterday.  It is a classic book that will enlarge our view of our Holy God.  You can download an audio version for FREE during this month at Christian Audio by clicking the link.

I hope you enjoy your travels and grow in your knowledge and love Jesus during the break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment