Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NEXT Conference Audio

Last week, Sean, Kara, Beth and I went to Orlando for the NEXT conference.  It was a great time of encouragement as we considered how Jesus reigns supreme over every aspect of this universe.  Topics included seeing the world through the biblical lens (think biblical theology), the role of reason in the life of faith, and dealing with attacks on Christianity (such as post-modernism, relativism, those who question the reliability of the Bible, etc.).  If you are looking for some good messages to listen to this summer to grow in the faith, I recommend checking out the audio from this conference here.

My top two recommendations are (though all the sessions were great- guys like DA Carson and RC Sproul are always wonderful):

Also, they will be posting the "breakout sessions" soon.  When those are up I suggest checking out
  • Kevin DeYoung's (Jesus and other religions) 
  • Peter Williams (How can I trust my Bible)

I hope you are using your time this summer for the glory of God.  Don't waste your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment